Casablanca Tours to Sahara desert Overview
Casablanca Tours to Sahara desert fes Marrakech Morocco: The city features a blend of French colonial and traditional Moroccan styles – known as Mauresque architecture. Join us on a walking tour to the best examples of this architecture and admire the carved friezes, the beautiful tile work and ornate wrought-iron balconies. Visit the Hassan II Mosque, the world’s third-largest mosque, a blend of up-to-date French design and the work of thousands traditional Moroccan artisans. Stroll in the old Medina and sip a mint tea at the Café Sqala on Casablanca’s 18thcentury fortifications. Have an apéritif at the famous Rick’s Café and enjoy delicious seafood at a harbour restaurant. Casablanca to Fez Medina, the wild markets of Marrakech to the snowy peaks of the Atlas, the silence of the Sahara and pristine beaches of the Atlantic, Morocco is simply amazing. Our journey combines the best of everything – cities, villages, mountain, desert, music, food, shops and the coast, plus opportunities to do community services and some fun adventure activities along the way! Expect plenty of interaction with the friendly Berber tribes’ people of North Africa. Learn their unique drumming, practice the language and taste the delicious food. We´ll fill your week with a lifetime of memories and educational experiences that are second to none.
Highlights of Casablanca Tours to Sahara desert day trips fes Marrakech Morocco.
Casablanca Tours to Sahara desert day trips fes Marrakech Morocco consists of seven days offers fabulous experiences in Morocco’s most incredible attractions and Activities, the sightseeing tour of Casablanca. “Principal city in Morocco and capital in all but administration” Casablanca is now the largest port of the Maghreb – busier even than Marseille seaport, the city on which it was modeled by the French. Your visit will include the central market, the Habous district, the Royal Palace, the Mohamed V square, the residential area of Anfa and the Hassan II Mosque. Optional sea food lunch at the Corniche in Ain Diab (coast line). Afternoon departure to Rabat, the capital of the nation.
what is included in Casablanca Tours to Sahara desert.
– Full transportation to all sites
– Full Guiding- Entrance fees
– Delux Van or 4×4 Jeep tour with AC
– All Accommodations & Berber Desert campsite
– Camel ride into and Out the Sahara desert
– Custom-made Morocco tour from Casablanca
– Meals (Breakfasts and dinners Daily)
– Free time to explore Imperial Cities, the Sahara Desert, Ait benhaddou, Marrakech, Atlantic Ocean
– Ensuite room Hotels with AC (Luxuy – Mid-range)
– Walks, Culture, History Talks
– Real life Experiences…
– Lunch $8 in total, Drinks $1, payable in Dirhams / US Dollars, Euros.
– Travel insurance
– Tips (Tipping is a part of the culture and economy of tourism in the Morocco, in a similar way to restaurants in the USA and Europe)