Morocco adventure trekking tours for true discovery trips.
Bougmaz Happy valley Tour
Morocco adventure trekking tours for true discovery trips in the High Atlas Ait Bougmez is perhaps the most friendly, laid back and picturesque valley in the High Atlas – a place where its people respect their traditions and their environment. The result is a beautifully cultivated valley with attractive vernacular mud brick architecture, surrounded by an amphitheatre of stunning mountains, the highest of which is M’Goun, Morocco’s second highest peak. This itinerary uses basic gite accommodation in the valley and upgrade options are available to those wishing to stay in a lodge. Water flows year round through the valley and surrounding canyons and it’s a great place to while away a few days – particularly for families. We visit the spectacular Ouzoud Falls on the way back to Marrakech and have a day free in exotic Marrakech at the end, where we use an authentic guest house in the ancient medina as our base
Morocco adventure trekking tours for true discovery trips to Bougmaz Happy valley Tour in the depths of these peaceful mountains, you will enjoy magnificent panoramas, picturesque views; mountains and Canyons varying in shape and color, flourishing vegetation, traditional villages offering you an insight into the daily life of the friendly Berber people.
As they have done for centuries, the Berbers of Central High Atlas will offer you legendary warm hospitality, a smiling face welcomes you throughout this journey which will leave you with some unforgettable memories, won’t you join us?
What’s included in Morocco adventure trekking tours for true discovery trips
– Full transportation to all sites
– Full Guiding- Entrance fees
– 4×4 Jeep tour with AC
– Accommodation in Berber Gite ( family house )
– Mule Ride ( 3 days trek for Family Option )
– Custom-made travel From Marrakesh to Bougmaz
– Meals (Breakfast and dinner)
– Free time to explore the Canyon of Imi n ifri, Sidi Moussa Marabout, Ouzoud Falls
– Walking holidays, Culture, History Talks, Nature
– Real life Experiences…
– Lunch $10 in total, Drinks $1, payable in Dirhams / US Dollars, Euros.
– Travel insurance
– Tips (Tipping is a part of the culture and economy of tourism in the Morocco, in a similar way to restaurants in the USA and Europe)