Morocco Craft, Arts, Culture, History, Old medina cities trips, food Tours Overview.
Morocco Craft, Arts, Culture, History, Old medina cities trips, food Tours, Much of the culture of old Morocco can be seen in the old cities. All cities (except Agadir which has been totally rebuilt after the earthquake on 1960) have a walled medina where the history of morocco can be glimpsed.
These cities will also have a new town or ville nouvelle alongside, built during the time of the French-Spanish Protectorate in the 20th century and this is where the railway stations will be along with other modern services.
An important part of any Moroccan city, is the souks or markets, often divided into separate areas dealing with different commodities and crafts.
Morocco Craft, Arts, Culture, History, Old medina cities trips, food Tours, is a real approach to Morocan people today life: From ancient philosophers and scholars to Bob Marley and Jimmy Hendrix, Morocco has hosted many! If you´re looking for a colorful and diverse experience, this is the place.
From the wild markets of Marrakech to the snowy peaks of the Atlas, the silence of the Sahara and pristine beaches of the Atlantic, Morocco is simply amazing.
Morocco Craft, Arts, Culture, History, Old medina cities trips, food Tours Imperial Cities combines the best of everything – cities, villages, mountain, music, food, shops and the coast, plus opportunities to do community services and some fun adventure activities along the way!
Expect plenty of interaction with the friendly Berber tribes’ people of North Africa. Learn their unique drumming, practice the language and taste the delicious food. We´ll fill your week with a lifetime of memories and educational experiences that are second to none.
Morocco Craft, Arts, Culture, History, Old medina cities trips, food Tours
– Full transportation to all sites
– Full Guiding- Entrance fees
– Deluxe Van / 4×4 Jeep tour with AC
– All Cities Culture Guided Tour
– Custom-made Historical, Cultural and Monuments Tour
– Meals (Breakfasts and dinners Daily)
– Free time to explore Imperial Cities
– Ensuite room Hotel with AC (Luxuy – Mid-range)
– Walks, Culture, History Talks
– Real life Experiences…
– Lunch $8 in total, Drinks $1, payable in Dirhams / US Dollars, Euros.
– Travel insurance
– Tips (Tipping is a part of the culture and economy of tourism in the Morocco, in a similar way to restaurants in the USA and Europe)