Two weeks Tours of Morocco Best Highlights Day Trips 15 days
Two weeks Tours of Morocco Best Highlights Day Trips 15 Days Around Morocco, offer fabulous experiences in Morocco´s most attractive zones: The most vibrant of the cities and Medinas, Architectural tours, Food and Wine Tours, Roman Ruins, Culture of the Berbers, History, Luxury hotels and Riads, The Foothills of the Atlas; The rural villages of the countryside and into the Sahara Desert itself. There is also one very unique stay in the Sahara dunes where we travel in and out by camel and stay in a Bedouin style camp.
We invite you to join a life enhancing journey visiting Morocco landscapes in comfort on our Two weeks Tours of Morocco Best Highlights Day Trips 15 Days – leading to the most charming, historical Medinas and Monuments in Morocco, from Hassan 2 Mosque in Casablanca, through the Blue City of Chefchaouen and the archaeological Roman town of Volubilis, breaking the journey at Fez, Morocco’s most inspiring Medina, travel to the famous Erg Chebbi dunes where we’ll travel on camel back and spend a night under the stars in a Bedouin camp. Consider this a personal reward for your efforts!
“I have to say I loved every single moment of Two weeks Tours of Morocco Best Highlights Day Trips 15 Days Touring Around Morocco, the good, the bad and the scary. It’s good to spend a few days having an adventure away from running water, toilets, mirrors and electricity” Participant 2015 Event.
- – View the stunning contrast of Morocco
- – Deep Introduction to Culture, Nature, Life Philosophy
- – Enjoy authentic Berber’s hospitality
- – Taste delicious traditional Berber food
- – Explore one of Morocco Beautiful deserts
- – Ride in a 4×4 in Sahara & Atlas Mountains
- – Spend three full days seeing the best of what Sahara has to offer
- Duration: Two Weeks Morocco Tour
- Pick-up points: Casablanca, Marrakech, Agadir Airport or Hotel
- Drop off Point: Your Marrakesh Hotel / Airport
Two weeks Tours of Morocco Best Highlights Day Trips 15 Days Essential Information:
– Your hotel Pick-up, so you spend the maximum time exploring real & Authentic, Sahara Desert & Atlas Mountains, Private tour at your own pace
– Top Rated tour, with 5 star customer feedback and a Excellence reviews from Trip Advisor
– One guide that is with you from the moment you arrive in Morocco until you leave, taking care of your entire trip.
What to bring:
– Valid passport – Money for Personal Spending and Monument fee.
– Warm clothes for night – Camera, Sun Cream, Creams and Pens for Berber women (optional)…